In this article & video, you will learn about the different access levels you can grant backend users in GrazeCart.
Team Access Levels:
There are different types of admin accounts with varying permissions:
- Owner: This is established when you created your GrazeCart account. Whoever sets up your account is automatically assigned as the “Owner”. They will have access to everything.
- Admin: Full backend access, minus management of your GrazeCart subscription and billing.
- Editor: Access to blogs and recipe posts.
- Support: This will indicate an account created from GrazeCart’s support team to access the backend of your site to troubleshoot an issue.
Adding Team Accounts:
You can upgrade any existing customer account to one of the access levels above. If the team member you want to add has yet to create a customer account, you can follow these instructions to create one for them:
- Step 1: Enter the backend (your-url.grazecart.com/admin) of your GrazeCart site
- Step 2: Select People
- Step 3: Select Create Customer and fill out the needed information
Once the customer account is in the system, you can grant them team access by following these steps:
- Step 1: Select your account by clicking on your name that appears in the bottom left corner of the screen; select. Step 2: Select 'Manage Team' from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: In the upper right, select 'Add Member'
- Step 4: Search and select your customer from the pop-up. Choose your customer and select between Admin or Editor. Press Grant Access
Removing Team Accounts:
- Step 1: Select your account by clicking on your name that appears in the bottom-left corner of the screen; select Manage Team from the drop-down menu
- Step 2: You'll see a list of your admin accounts. To terminate, click the 'Revoke Access' button seen under 'Actions'.