In this video, you will learn how to set-up and remove product tags that you assign to items to make the process of searching for filtered items an easy customer experience to all of your current and future clientele.
Product Tags - What are they?
- Common, simple words that have been customly assigned to products
- Reduces the filtering process
- User-friendly for all
Where are they located?
They are displayed on the front end under the main collection of tabs that allows you to filter your collections further for products already assigned.
Once you are signed in through the “Admin” tab and brought to your Dashboard, follow the below steps to set-up and assign tags to your products:
- Products Tab -> Select “All Products”
- Select any product you want to assign a tag
Once you are in the selected product, find the “Tags” section at the bottom right and follow these steps:
- Type in keywords you want the item to be searched by
- If the tag is not in your system, select “add” -> The tag is then added!
- Scroll back to the top and select “save” at the top right to ensure your tags have been assigned
If you want to remove any tags from your platform, you will need to:
- Go to the “Settings” tab up at the top of GrazeCart
- Select the tag you wish to delete -> it will bring you to a new page
- Select “Actions” -> click “delete” -> “save” and your tag is now removed!