There are 3 different types of coupons you can create in GrazeCart.
- Fixed type coupons will deduct a total dollar amount from the final total of the order.
- Percentage type coupons will deduct a percentage of the final total of the order.
- Free Delivery will zero out any delivery fee on the order. Note that this does not apply to fixed fees, only delivery fees.
The code is what your customers will enter at checkout to apply the coupon. You can manually set a coupon code of your choice or click the "generate code" link to have a random code generated for you.
Minimum Order Requirement
You can set a minimum order requirement so a coupon can only be applied to orders that meet or exceed a certain total. This is a great way to offer discounts for larger orders.
Limiting Coupon Usage
There a few ways you can limit how a coupon can be used:
- Limit the maximum number of times the coupon can be applied to an order.
- Limit one use per customer.
- Set an expiration date for the coupon.
The description is what the customer will see on their order summary and invoices. GrazeCart will automatically create an appropriate description for you, but you are free to customize this if you wish.