Zapier is a no-code integration solution that allows you to automate workflows with thousands of applications.
To create your first Zapier integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Create your Zapier account
That can be done directly via their website – Zapier.com
2. Connect GrazeCart to Zapier
When you create your first integration, you'll be prompted to connect your GrazeCart account by entering your API key and Store Name.
- The API Token is found by navigating to your Account Settings > API Tokens > Generate Token.
- Your Store Name is the name found in your assigned GrazeCart domain (e.g. yourfarm.grazecart.com).
Currently there are three separate events that GrazeCart sends to Zapier which you can use to power integrations. Zapier sometimes refers to these as 'Triggers'.
- Customer Registered - Triggers when a new customer registers on your site.
- Order Placed - Triggers when a new order is placed.
- Subscription Created - Triggers when a customer places a new subscription order.
If you have ideas and feedback for any future triggers that would be helpful for your integration use-case, you can add the request to our feature request board.
Zapier is truly a powerful tool with an unthinkable number automation possibilities for anyone who devotes the time to become proficient. Below are some valuable resources to start your journey: